PMU brow certification class
You will train one on one with Master PMU Artist Tonya M Conrad. Miss Conrad has over 12 years PMU experience and over 18 years in owning Infinique Skin & Spa a successful Beauty Aesthetics business.
Infinique Academy’s brow course will teach its students the secrets to creating the most natural looking brows using several different techniques.
Since the procedure is semi-permanent; it requires extra attention to detail in every step from drawing of the shape to applying hair strokes. You must have a steady hand, and accurate vision.
We prefer you hold a cosmetology, tattoo, esthetician license or current student. Success is easier if students have some kind of knowledge in brow artistry to take this brow advance course.
NOTE: To begin practicing in your area, you will need to check with your local county health department and inquire about the licensing needed to perform permanent makeup. Every county has different rules and regulations for artists to practice PMU. Make sure to check your state/county/city regulations. This is not our responsibility. Every state, county and city will vary and changes.
Students will have a no-compete 8 or more miles away. Meaning students will not be able to open up shop or practice at any business within 8 mile or less radius, of Infinqiue Skin & Spa | 221 S Walter Avenue Appleton, WI
Continued training and practicing is needed to perfect in the art of Microblading and Microshading. No guarantees or promises are made that the student will be successful in after their training.
Miss Conrad will train the way she does things and what she found works best for her since 2010. Additional training, practice and research is usually needed in this revolving trade to perfect your own personal skills. “ I have spent tens of thousands in my training over the years and I still attend a training every few years to perfect my skills. We are never done learning.”
- You will gain full knowledge of every aspect of Tonya’s Signature Brow procedure (blade + shade) as well as various hair strokes and powder application skills. We will go in depth of every necessary step in creating these brows from set up, tool sterilization, skin structure, brow measurement, proper application, aftercare and touch up.
- Intro to Microblading | Microshading
- Microblading hair stroke method
- Microshading pens, blades & pigments
- Eyebrow shape and style (student should already have brow artistry experience)
- Artistry and symmetry
- Skin structure
- Color theory
- Safety & sterilization
- Touch on covering old tattoos
- Tools and products used
- Before and after care
- Before and after pictures
- Procedure room setup
- Over see consultations (if there’s any scheduled)
- Tricks of the trade and what Miss Conrad finds works best for her over the years (student will create over time what works best individually for them)
What is included in your training
- Two days of one on one training and shadowing can have up to 2 students at a time
- Up to (6) live demonstrations of full procedure performed by instructor
- Hands on live models
- Machine and Microblading Kit including almost everything you need to practice.
- Certificate of Completion (You will receive a certificate of completion, however, you will need to contact your local county health department for licensing in your area. Every county/State has different rules and regulations for artists to practice PMU brows)
- Sample of disclosure and consent forms
- Reasonable support via text messaging. Additional training fees will apply for unreasonable support requests
- Business mentoring
- 50% minimum down deposit required to register and schedule dates of training (deposit is nonrefundable)
- Credit Cards (3% upcharge) or Cash is accepted. Remainder balance has to be collected 72 hours before training starts
- Dates are unchangeable. Once you reserve your training times and dates you will not be able to reschedule. Lots of time and prep goes into preparing for your class. Models are already booked at a very discounted price
- If a change is necessary on the students behave and date has to be rescheduled a portion of the down payment will be kept for our inconvenience
Two Day Training. Includes ONE ON ONE shadowing and training. Student can over see up to 6 live demos and consultations. (Number of demonstrations is based on the number of client procedures and/or models scheduled during training dates).
Training Cost $2900 Inquire about any current specials – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Below are earning estimates. All numbers are approximate and may vary depending on clientele, location and marketing. Tips are not included.
$450-$700 – Avg Microblading Fee
$2,550 – Avg Weekly Income (6 Clients)
$132,600 – Avg Annual Income