Eyeliner Certification Class
You will train one on one with Master PMU Artist Tonya M Conrad. Miss Conrad has over 12 years PMU experience and over 18 years in owning Infinique Skin & Spa a successful Beauty Aesthetics business.
Eyeliner training will be provided by Infinique Academy. This training course will teach it’s students the eyeliner secrets.
Who should take this course? Cosmetologists, estheticians, make-up artist and tattooist who strive for perfection in their job. Since the procedure is semi-permanent, it requires extra attention to detail in every step. You must have a steady hand, and accurate vision.
We prefer you hold a cosmetology, tattoo, esthetician license or current student. We prefer to train our students with some kind of beauty | brow artistry background.
NOTE: To begin practicing in your area, you will need to check with your local county health department and inquire about the licensing needed to perform permanent makeup. Every county has different rules and regulations for artists to practice eyeliner. Make sure to check your state/county/city regulations. This is not my responsibility. Every state, county and city will vary.
Students will have a no-compete 8 or more miles away. Meaning students will not be able to open up shop or practice at any business within 8 mile or less radius, of Infinqiue Skin & Spa | 221 S Walter Avenue Appleton, WI
Continued training and practicing is needed to perfect in the art of eyeliner. No guarantees or promises are made that the student will be successful in eyeliner after her training.
Miss Conrad will train the way she does things and what she found works for her since 2010. Additional training, practice and research are usually needed to perfect your own personal skills. Techniques are always changing (I have spent tens of thousands in my training over the years).
You will gain full knowledge of every aspect of the eyeliner procedure as well as witnessing various needle styles. We will go in depth of every necessary step of eyeliner from tool sterilization and skin structure to proper application, aftercare and touch up. During the course you will learn about:
- Intro to eyeliner
- Lash enhancement style, eyeliner style, and designer liner
- Eyeliner needles & pigments
- Eye shapes
- Skin structure
- Color theory
- Safety & sterilization
- Touch on covering old eyeliner
- Tools and products used
- Before and after care
- Before and after pictures
- Procedure room setup
- Over see consultations (if there’s any scheduled)
- Tricks of the trade and what Tonya finds works best for her over the years (student will create over time what works best individually for them)
What is included in your training
- One day of one on one training and shadowing. (2 students at most)
- Up to (5) live demonstrations of full procedure performed by instructor. (Number of demonstrations is based on the number of client procedures and/or models scheduled during training date)
- Hands on live models
- Machine kit including almost everything you need to practice
- Practice silicone sheets
- Certificate of Completion (You will receive a certificate of completion, however, you will need to contact your local county health department for licensing in your area. Every county/State has different rules and regulations for artists to practice eyeliner)
- Sample of disclosure and consent forms
- Sample of post-op card
- Reasonable support via text messaging. Additional training fees will apply for unreasonable support requests.
- Business mentoring
- 50% minimum down deposit required to register and schedule dates of training (deposit is nonrefundable).
- Credit Cards (3% upcharge) or Cash is accepted. Remainder balance has to be collected 72 hours before training starts.
- Dates are unchangeable. Once you reserve your training times and dates you will not be able to reschedule. Lots of time and prep goes into preparing for your class. Models are already booked are very discounted price.
- If a change is necessary on the students behave and date has to be rescheduled a portion of the down payment will be kept for our inconvenience
Training Cost $1900 – Inquire about any specials – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Below are earning estimates. All numbers are approximate and may vary depending on clientele, location and marketing. Tips are not included.
$500-$700 – Avg Eyeliner Fee
$3,000 – Ave Weekly Income (6 Clients)
$156,000 – Ave Annual Income