“After one treatment I immediately saw the benefits. In particular, the pores on my cheeks are visibly reduced. Equally important, the fresh, brighter condition of my skin has been noticed by friends and colleagues. I witnessed the magic and I’m hooked!” – CV
What is microneedling
Don’t let the word “needle” frighten you. This is minimally invasive. Works by triggering the skin’s own repair mechanisms. Small channels are created in the skin to stimulate growth factors and the production of collagen and elastin—the natural anti-aging proteins that exist in our skin. A truly addictive treatment!
Microneedling is a method that PROFESSIONALS use to treat different skin conditions. The technique involves using multiple tiny, sterile needles to puncture the skin and cause physical trauma. This trauma prompts the derma, a deeper layer of skin, to rebuild.
Microneedling may help address many skin-related complaints, including:
- skin pigmentation issues
- stretch marks
How does microneedling work
Micro-needling increases the production of collagen and other healing factors by causing trauma to the skin. Collagen is an essential protein that helps keep the skin looking youthful, with a firm, smooth, and stretchy texture. Aging causes the decline of collagen in the skin, contributing to wrinkles and other signs of aging. Skin can also lose collagen due to injuries, such as acne scarring, stretch marks, or other scars.
How many microneedling treatments will I need
Benefits of the Microneedling can be seen after just one treatment. It is recommended that you 3 to 6 treatments, space out between 3 to 4 weeks are performed for the maximum results. In cases where a more aggressive treatment schedule is needed such as scar revision, a greater number of treatments may be necessary for maximum results. Your skin care specialist will consult with you and prepare a package and regime specifically for your skin type and concern.
INFINIQUE offers single sessions with a punch card.
Who shouldn’t get microneedling
- Have active skin cancer in the treatment area(s)
- Have open wounds, sores, or irritated skin in the treatment area(s)
- Have an allergy to stainless steel or anesthetics
- Have a hemorrhagic (bleeding) disorder or hemostatic (bleeding) dysfunction
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Are currently taking drugs with the ingredient isotretinoin (such as Accutane)
- No Retin-A products or applications 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- No auto-immune therapies or products 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- No prolonged sun exposure to the face 24 hours prior to your treatment. A Microneedling treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin.
- If you are taking a blood thinner, aspirin or any other medication that you have the propensity to bleed easily while on, please tell your technician. If you are under a physician’s care and need to discontinue your medication for a few days, always ask your physician prior to each Microneedling appointment.
- If you are planning to receive Botox, make sure that you give yourself at least 2 weeks post Botox injections before receiving your Microneedling procedure.
- If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, please consult your practitioner.
After Your treatment
Immediately after your treatment, you will look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. You may also notice some slight swelling, both are normal and should subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally diminish within the same day or 24 hours. You may see slight redness after 24 hours but only in minimal areas or spots.
All medi treatments
All our Medi Treatments includes a full steam facial, High Frequency and LED mask!
We will discuss the 4 products needed after your treatment and sent you home with an aftercare goody bag with aftercare instructions.
$49 – Add your chest and neck to almost any facial treatment. Extra time needed and cost. It is a huge beneficial to add neck and chest.
“Whomever came up with the idea to combine Dermaplaning and Microneedling together in one fantastic treatment is my HERO! What a desirable outcome” – Addicted client
Our HERO service! Dermaplaning and Microneedling cocktailed together in one intense treatment.
Our BEST and most FAVORITE treatment! Dermaplaning before microneedling can bring a range of benefits and advantages including: Deeper cell rejuvenation, exfoliation and regeneration – because the villus hair and dead skin has already been removed during the dermaplaning procedure, the microneedles can reach slightly deeper into the skin, to trigger exfoliation process further into the skin. This is more effective, more visible results…especially for large pores, uneven skin tones and scarring.
$180 (savings $59)