“This treatment seemed rather intimidating to me to tell the truth but wasn’t bad at all. My skin looks noticeably more “glowing” is the only way I can describe it. The dullness I had before is gone and it definitely looks more youthful. I ended up loving this treatment and the results.” – BJ
“I definitely noticed the biggest improvement after the first treatment. I was a hug picker as a teenager and suffered from embarrassing acne scarring. It evenly smoothed out my skin texture and I barley see any scaring. It was definitely worth the cost for me” – JV
“Over the next few days I saw a difference in improvement of fine lines and much more uniform skin tone. I also realized my dark circles under my eyes nearly disappeared! Yes, it works for men, too. And I’m not embarrassed. I will be back for more” – Greg
Dermaplaning + PRP Microneeding
While both treatments are effective individually, it is the combination of the two treatments that provide a vital foundation necessary for maximum absorption, reduced healing time and optimal results. REJUVENATING MAGIC!
Highly advanced combination. Dermaplaning primes the skin. Microneedling A HERO-SERVICE triggering collagen and elastin at amazing rate. PRP Magnifies results of your air-ratted skin-giving you more dramatic results. Enhanced by applying YOUR platelet-rich plasma (PRP) into the treated skin. We take a small sample of your blood and spin it in a centrifuge. This is what separates the plasma form the platelets.
A microneedling treatment involves the use of a special device that contains many fine needles. These needles puncture the skin at various depths to create micro injuries in the skin. Each puncture stimulates the release of growth factors and cytokines to stimulate neovascularization (the natural formation of new blood vessels) and neocollagenesis (the process of collagen stimulation). This helps in the creation of new, healthy cells for an improvement in skin texture and firmness. This treatment is also great for improving fine lines and wrinkles, reducing acne scars, lightening hyperpigmentation, sunspots, and reducing the appearance of large pores.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment entails drawing blood from the patient like a standard blood draw at the doctor’s office. This blood sample is then placed into a centrifuge-which separates the plasma from the red and white blood cells. Plasma contains a high concentration of stem cells, platelets, and growth factors to help stimulate collagen and elastin production for youthful-looking skin.
You have probably heard of PRP microneedling popularly known as the “vampire facial.” This treatment growing in popularity due to its endorsement by celebrities like Kim Kardashian and many more she raving about the effectiveness it has on their skin.
What to expect
The treatment usually takes 1.5 hours and it has little to no downtime. The treatment is usually well tolerated, and has very few side effects other than minor irritation for a couple of days with possible mild peeling. For best results, patients should avoid direct sunlight and minimize their use of personal skin care products for the first few days of recovery.
How many treatments will I need
The more you do it, the more collagen is produced. There are safety limits to how often, but we typically recommend a series of 3-4 treatments spaced 4-6 a weeks apart or you can do every 4-6 weeks as a regimen treatment.
Who can’t get
- Have active skin cancer in the treatment area(s)
- Have open wounds, sores, or irritated skin in the treatment area(s)
- Have an allergy to stainless steel or anesthetics
- Have a hemorrhagic (bleeding) disorder or hemostatic (bleeding) dysfunction
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Are currently taking drugs with the ingredient isotretinoin (such as Accutane)
- Sunburn skin or sever acne
- NO Retin-A products or applications 24 hours prior to your treatment
- NO auto-immune therapies or products 24 hours prior to your treatment
- NO prolonged sun exposure to the face 24 hours prior to your treatment. A Microneedling treatment will not be administered on sunburned skin
- NO blood thinners prescription or natural (aspirin, Vitamin E, Fish oil, Multivitamins) for at least 3 days before
- BOTOX make sure that you give yourself at least 2 weeks post Botox injections
- If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, please consult your practitioner.
After your treatment
Immediately after your treatment, you will look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. You may also notice some slight swelling, both are normal and should subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally diminish within the same day or 24 hours. You may see slight redness after 24 hours but only in minimal areas or spots.
You will leave with the PRP on your skin. We recommend leaving this on as long as you can for hours (your skin will feel and look a little tight and crusty). We will give you any PRP left to take home with you for further application after AM and PM washing until gone.
We recommend applying a hypoallergenic, hydrating, and antioxidant topical preparation to encourage epidermal regeneration for a minimum of seven (7) days post procedure. Ask us what 4 products to take home with you.
- CLEAN with gentle face wash included in your 4 products
- USE your take home PRP until gone AM and PM after washing
- DON’T use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C (in a low pH formula) or anything perceived as ‘active’ skincare
- CLEAN your makeup brushes
- DON’T apply make-up for 24-72 hours
- AVOID intentional and direct sunlight for 72 hours. No tanning beds
- AVOID swimming, saunas and steam for 72 hours
- Do not go swimming for at least 24 hours post-treatment
- WASH hands before touching face
- MUST continue use of SPF 30 or higher
$49 – Add your chest and neck!